Executive Director (full-time)
Pathways Inc of Lynn is seeking a highly qualified Executive Director ready to move Pathways through its next phase of growth starting in the spring of 2021. Pathways Inc is an adult education program serving communities in the Lynn Ma area with a staff of 25 and a budget of approximately 1 million dollars.
Qualifications include Advanced Degree, senior management experience, and knowledge of adult education programing.
Leadership & Management
Fundraising and Communication
Financial and Facilities Management
Planning and Development
Compensation commensurate with qualifications and experience.
For full description please click here.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Advisor (full-time)
Summary: Enrolling and supporting students while they are enrolled in classes at Pathways
● Organize outreach, recruitment, assessment, information sessions, and enrollment
activities to ensure classes are full and students are assigned to appropriate classes
● Work with students to develop career goals and monitoring student progress in meeting
education and career goals
● Work with teachers and staff to ensure they are aware of student goals and progress
● Strategize with teachers to address issues related to students’ progress
● Meet with students who are not making progress and discuss options (may include
exiting students from Pathways)
● Stay current on trends and resources regarding community resources
● Maintain Pathways’ database system (Google Drive, LACES, waiting lists, case notes,
attendance records, and other documents)
● Organize and manage student folders
● Reply to inquiries regarding classes that come via website, telephone, walk-ins...
● Develop and maintain relationships with partner organizations
● Other duties as assigned
● Bilingual in Spanish/English required
● Able to work with low-income adult learners in a guiding manner, while observing
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or G-Suite computer programs
● Strong communication skills and detail-oriented
● Regular evening hours required
● Experience working in an office setting
● Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
● Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
● Flexibility to work independently or as part of a team
Reports to: Director of Student Services
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Resumes unaccompanied by a cover letter will not be considered.
Volunteer Coordinator (part-time/20hrs per week)
Marketing, outreach, screening and recruitment of volunteers
Match volunteers with classes and support them as they volunteer
Provide volunteers training
Update and maintain online training platform
Provide monthly reports on volunteer hours
Keep volunteers informed about relevant in-house trainings, SABES and other trainings
Organize Annual Volunteer Appreciation event
Qualifications: BA preferred. Experience recruiting, training and managing volunteer tutors preferred. Adult education teaching experience preferred.
Please submit letter of interest and resume to:
Sarah Hesch, firstname.lastname@example.org
Pathways of Lynn Teaching Positions - September, 2021
ESOL Level 1, and ESOL Level 4 - 5:30-8:30 PM
Pathways of Lynn is inviting applications for two September, 2021 in-person teaching
positions. Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and experience teaching English to
multilingual learners in a standards-based, student-centered environment.
● Classes held at Pathways’ Lynn, Massachusetts location
● Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays 5:30 - 8:30 pm
● 13.5 hours per week - (9 hours teaching; 4.5 hours prep)
● Paid professional development and training
● Generous vacation, sick and personal days
Please submit letter of interest and resume to:
Angela Harrison, Education Director, email@example.com
Resumes without letters of interest will not be considered.
Pathways, Inc., the largest adult education program on the North Shore, is dedicated to creating innovative programming designed to meet the college and career readiness goals of students. We are seeking highly committed, full and part-time teachers. A proven track record of reliability is a must for these positions.
ESOL Teachers. The ideal candidates will have experience teaching English for Speakers of Other Languages in a collaborative environment. Instructors must possess a knowledge of effective ESOL teaching practices and a demonstrated ability to create differentiated lesson plans using standards-based curriculum. Successful candidates will be highly reliable and willing to work effectively with the ESOL team to create an innovative adult education experience. 13 ½ to 27 hours weekly. Daytime and/or evening hours depending on the position. Competitive salary and benefits.
ABE Teachers. Join our team of talented faculty members preparing students to pass the High School Equivalency Exam (HiSet). The ideal candidate will have experience teaching adult students in a collaborative environment, knowledge of effective adult education teaching practices and a demonstrated ability to create differentiated lesson plans using standards-based curriculum. Math and science expertise is highly desirable. A proven track record of reliability is a requisite for this position. 13 ½ to 27 hours weekly. Daytime and/or evening hours depending on the position. Competitive salary and benefits.
Please send a cover letter outlining your career goals and a current resume to: Angela Harrison, Education Director, firstname.lastname@example.org